"The best kept secret”
Anywhere, anytime, on a plane, before a game, at home or in the office, if you want to want to put your best foot forward, you need to experience the benefits of the Zuber Ball. It is used for mobilisation, self-myofascial release (SMR) and rehabilitation.
Our feet are the foundation of our ENTIRE BODY and the underside of the foot, known as the Plantar Fascia, is a common source of problems. Issues with our feet or poor circulation can unbalance our whole body structure - but the Zuber Ball can help.
This amazing new patented remedial product will improve your gait, body alignment, flexibility, mobility and muscle tone, plus it will increase blood circulation providing energy to working muscles and healing damaged tissue.
And if holistic wellness is as important to you as it is to us - you’ll love the added bonus that it leaves you “feeling euphoric.”
Unlike a golf ball (too small and too hard) or tennis ball (too soft), the Zuber Ball has been developed in consultation with medical professionals to successfully treat and prevent various inflammatory conditions including:
- Plantar Fasciosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica (sciatic nerve pain)
- DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Calcaneal spur syndrome
- Retrocalcaneal bursitis
- Severs Disease
How it works
The Zuber Ball is a small rubber ball which is attached to the underside of the foot and secured using silicone rubber tubing (which can be detached and used as a resistance band). The small protrusions on the surface of the ball stimulate the skin.
You should try the Zuber Ball if you want:
- relief from foot pain and discomfort
- freedom from inflammatory conditions
- increased blood flow during long journeys
- improved proprioception (the ability to control muscle contraction)
- enhanced flexibility and mobility which can improve muscle strength and effectiveness
Who would benefit from the Zuber Ball?
- Active men and women
- Professional practitioners, eg physiotherapists, biokineticists, podiatrists and chiropractors
- Those suffering from plantar fasciosis, ITB syndrome and many more complications.
- Massage therapists
- Anyone with circulation issues
- Airline passengers
- Sedentary office workers
- Lightweight (150g) and small
- Water resistant
- Can be cooled in freezer
- Easy to clean